ODL1000 frequency converter with high performance, integrating optimized asynchronous drive technology and years of industrial application, is specially designed for driving asynchronous motor. ODL1000 frequency converter is based on the powerful DSP motor control chip and employs PG-free current vector technology (SVC) and open loop torque control technology (TC). ODL1000 can be widely used in occasions for induction motor drive that has higher requirement for speed control and low-frequency torque.
ODL1000 frequency converter can give full play to the control performance of any asynchronous motor.
Characteristics of product
1. Its low-speed large moment of force will enable the fan to start with ease when there is abnormity to the operation of fan or to the load;
2. The constant zero-speed torque is used on occasions that need to keep zero-speed torque;
3. Open loop (when the electric motor is not equipped with an encoder) can accomplish 1:100 wide speed range, which is ten times of the speed range of general frequency changers;
4. Quick dynamic response: When the load of the draught fan fluctuates, it can quickly adjust the output torque to maintain extremely high speed stability;
5. High-precision torque and steady speed control: When there is abnormity to the fan load or to the transmission, it can accomplish quick response and high-precision control.
ODL980 frequency converter